Check out our vacation rentals and general info of Playa del Carmen.
The Riviera Maya is distinguished by its diversity not only because there are several Amazing cities and towns on the area like Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, Tulum, etc., but also because of the amount of activities that you can enjoy on your vacation.
Here one can choose between ecotourism, extreme sports and theme parks, golf or tennis tournaments, tours to the jungle on foot or horseback, a variety of water sports, and the indescribable cultural and archaeological treasures of the Mayan world ... More>>
Check out our vacation rentals and general info of Cabo San Lucas.
Cabo San Lucas is located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula where the Sea of Cortez (Gulf of California) and Pacific Ocean meet. You will find magnificent beaches for swimming and water temperatures of 75° F all year. Exceptional dining, shopping and nightlife have made Cabo San Lucas the ultimate vacation destination among North American tourists.
Renowned for its famous "Land's End" the arc of rock that is the symbol of the Bay of Cabo San Lucas. The area offers one of the best places in the world ... More>>
Check out our vacation rentals and general info of Acapulco.
What Acapulco undoubtedly has going for it, is its stunning bay: a sweeping stroke of yellow sand backed by the white towers of the high-rise buildings and, behind them, the jungly green foothills of the Sierra. Views across the bay are gorgeous, the sunsets are legendary, and the city lights at night are lovely from every point.
When looking for a destination for your next vacation, Acapulco offers something for every need, and every wallet. You can have the most luxurious, eccentric and expensive vacation or you can decide to have a not so luxurious but very nice vacation for a reasonable price... More>>
Check out our vacation rentals and general info of Puerto Vallarta.
Puerto Vallarta is located in the Bahia de Banderas, a 14-mile (22km) long bay lined with long stretches of sandy beaches. It is the second largest holiday resort on the Pacific coast, but despite its resort status it has managed to maintain its own character.
Puerto Vallarta's charm is due to a comfortable blend of cosmopolitan first worldliness and the colonial features of its historic old town. The graceful centre is embellished with quaint cobblestone streets that are lined with delightful white adobe houses, flower-filled wrought-iron balconies and red tiled roofs, making this one of Mexico's most picturesque coastal cities. ... More>>
ABOUT VACATION RENTALS
Despite the economic pinch felt by so many travelers in recent years, there’s been huge growth in vacation rental home, condo and villa stays. Vacation Rentals are quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to travel. Located in a variety of resort settings, units ranging from studios to five bedrooms are available. Unique unit features and resort amenities add value without compromising service, style and convenience.
The most popular travel destinations offer many different rental options. Some of the most luxurious and exotic vacation rentals can be found in Mexico featuring resort amenities that are nothing short of spectacular. From oceanfront resort rentals along the Riviera Maya or Cabo San Lucas to the majestic landscape of Acapulco or Puerto Vallarta you'll find exactly what you are looking for.
Experts today turn their heads to the attitudes behind this booming interest for a look into what’s driving vacation rentals’ popularity.
“Travelers’ motivations toward vacation rental hospitality are compelling. More than just reasons, they’re inherent to people’s core values,” explains Alex Risser. “This helps explain the positive outlook we have for our hospitality industry segment now, and for its continued growth.”
Here are the top reasons why travelers are choosing vacation rentals on their trips:
1. Value for the price: More than nine in 10 travelers rate value as the main reason they’ll select vacation rentals. They often provide significant cost savings versus other accommodation options, also offering inherent values that remain unmatched. Vacation rentals are priced well below typical hotel rates. Weekly rentals are common and are often equal in price to a three or four night stay at a comparable hotel or resort. Your dollar will go way farther in a home than a hotel.
2. Privacy: Most travelers also enjoy a sense of privacy and comfort, with 89% having named this as a primary motivator. Private homes and condos alike represent a true retreat for most guests.
3. Full kitchen facilities: Nearly nine in 10 travelers choose vacation rentals for access to fully equipped kitchens, which offer the freedom to prepare meals, store snacks/leftovers, or visit local markets for fresh, regional ingredients. Think of how much money you'll save; dining out three meals a day is no longer a necessity
4. More space overall: Like a true home away from home, vacation rentals often provide from 1,000 to more than 4,000 sq. ft. of space. 86 percent of travelers agree this is a key reason to rent. Spacious living and dining areas provide the perfect place for gathering to share meals, games and memories of the day's events.
5. Amenities: This is a top consideration for 85 percent of travelers, as guests today find familiarities like bath toiletries, fresh linens and added amenities like game rooms, private jacuzzi, in-home movie theatres with free DVD rentals or more. The kids can enjoy their own room and TV! Plus, you'll have the convenience of a washer and dryer so you can pack light and save more money on extra airline baggage charges. Vacation Rentals also feature some of the most diverse and exciting amenities available. Indoor pools are increasingly common, while outdoor pools can be found at nearly all vacation rental resorts.
6. Extra bedrooms: Fully seven in 10 travelers find multiple bedrooms to be a top vacation rental motivator. Some three-bedroom properties sleep up to eight guests versus just one or two, also offering room to unwind and enjoy varying bedtimes. It's no surprise that families and large groups traveling to vacation rentals, report unit size as the primary advantage to this travel alternative.
7. Family “togethering:” 68 percent of travelers say they’ll choose vacation rentals for the experience itself – growing closer by enjoying quality time together underneath one roof. For many, it’s this atmosphere that sets vacation rentals apart. Vacation rentals offer a feeling of community not found in typical hotels and resorts. Often considered a home away from home, pride of ownership can be felt throughout the vacation experience. Activities designed to bring both children and adults together is a common theme at these resort rentals. From board games to movies to preparing meals together, vacation rental homes are the perfect place for some good old fashion family bonding.
8. It guarantees peace and quiet: Going on vacation means that you want to be somewhere peaceful and relaxing. Getting a break from the busy life at work is possible during a vacation where the accommodation assures you peaceful and quiet environment. Vacations are meant to be relaxing, but often all the hustle and bustle of your "to-do" list leaves you exhausted by the end of the day. There is nothing better than coming home to a comfortable space wher you can stretch out and relax. You may be on vacation but you can still feel like you are at home.
While you are renting a property that is owned by an individual, Beach Rentals in Mexico manages the entire process. Think of the advantage of calling a Beach Rentals in Mexico member to discuss renting a vacation home and learning that they may have dozens of options available for you from which to choose. Thus, the Beach Rentals in Mexico reservationist is working with you to find a property that best meets your needs.